2. Improving patient access
3. NHS App
4. Patient and staff surveys
- Review of the ‘you said, we did’ actions, poster on wall in practice and also on website under ‘news’ section. Discussed the big changes in detail – move to new phone system, no holding on phone for patients, Econsultations and physio appointments
- Update on the work with the NHS England consultants on ‘Improving Access’ which started in February 22 and the areas covered. Work ongoing and we are looking to learn from ‘best practice’ and working alongside local practices and the support from the consultants.
- Updates on staffing and our additional staff who work across Greenwell PCN – see Team page on website for full staff list.
- Discussion on how to move from the the Covid model of patients being triaged via a phone call to allow for patients to request direct face to face appointments. Aware that this is an issue for patients, awaiting guidance from NHS England, we still have to protect patients and staff from risk of Covid. Confirmed that masks still required in all healthcare settings.
- Discussed that we will look to Increase membership of PPG and how to communicate out to patients the work that is being undertaken in the practice to improve patient experience.
- Discussed usage of NHS App and how to support and encourage patients to use this to request repeat prescriptions.
- Patient survey to be prepared and sent to PPG for input on questions.
Sept 22, date tbc