Carer’s emergency card

Posted by: Safia - Posted on:

If you care for someone you can apply to Ealing Social Services for a ‘“In Case of Emergency” (ICE) card, which logs the details of the person you care for with Social Services so that if something happens to the carer, the person they care for can be looked after.

Please follow the link below to apply: